The best place to start your documentation.
Write pages in Markdown, use Vue components and enjoy the power of Nuxt.
- +50 Components ready to build rich pages
- Docs and Page layouts
- Start from a
README, scale to a framework documentation
- Navigation and Table of Contents generation
- Fully configurable design system
- Leverages Typography and Elements
- Used on Content Documentation
$npx [email protected] init -t themes/docus$cd docs$npm install$npm run dev
Click to copy
Nuxt Studio ready
Edit your theme content and appearance with live-preview within Nuxt Studio.
Use built-in components (or your own!) inside your content.
Enjoy the ease and simplicity of Markdown and discover MDC syntax.
Zero config on Vercel or Netlify. Choose between static generation, on-demand rendering (Node) or edge-side rendering on CloudFlare workers.
Customize the whole design, or add components using slots - you can make Docus your own.